IZEA1

IZEA2

Monday, November 8, 2010

Shutterfly is the BEST!!!

I am absolutely, positively Passionate about Shutterfly!! I have ordered at least one of every single product they offer at one time or another!! I cannot remember a Christmas where there weren't at least a half dozen Shutterfly books, or cards, or mouse pads, or mugs, or labels, or any number of other things they have to offer!!

As a Customer Service professional for a Fortune 500 company for more than twenty years....I have to admit that Shutterfly has THE Best Customer Satisfaction Policy I have ever seen!!

Seriously.

As you can see I have attached many...MANY...of my photo books as examples!! I have been more than thrilled with each and every single one of them!!

Every single year I purchase Holiday Cards from Shutterfly and have never had a problem!


The quality of their products is exceptional! Don't go by my photos...I took them at night without a flash...the pics just don't do them justice. Really....they are TOP quality!!

Shutterfly even offers Christmas Ornaments!! And Wall Calendars!! and even Thanksgiving Cards!!

Perhaps you might be in the market for some Christmas Invitations??? They have them too!!

Check it out peeps...

You WILL love Shutterfly!!

I do!!


**And Just for you Bloggers...who might be interested in a few free Holiday Cards for yourself...














































I have been compensated by Shutterfly for this review ... my cards in exchange for my opinion. It is my honest opinion...TOTALLY!!

1 comment:

  1. glad you discovered Shutterfly. I think it is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete